Happy 6th day of Blogmas!
. . . I thought I'd switch up the Christmas cheer posts with a bit of a serene, calming breakdown look for less for you today. I looked no further than Orlando Soria's incredible design on a Los Angeles client's dining room. I am loving the clean streamlined feel; With touches of natural texture in the woven jute rug and pops of green in the large succulent bowls arranged across the gorgeous live edge white oak dining table. I could just live in this dining room forever, couldn't you?
Scroll down to see how I recreated the space for less than 2k! ;)
Furniture / Decor:
- Danehill Dining Table $1399.95
- Handwoven Natural Area Rug $243.99
- SOLLEFTEÅ Ceiling Lamp $19.99
- Set of 4 Eames Dining Chairs $84.50
- Set of 2 Eames Arm Chairs $78.99
- Faux Succulent Bowls $16.99 (x3)
- "Flowing Spots" Art Print $93